- Short sleeve contrast collar dress in black
- Short sleeve contrast collar dress in mint
- Ruffled cherry print bikini
- Hot pink heart shaped sunglasses
- Anything else I find during my closet cleaning I don’t want to keep!
All clothing items will best fit someone who is a size UK 6-8 (US 2-4) XS-S
- Must be following me
- No giveaway blogs
- Reblog as many times as you like
- Likes don’t count as an entry
- Winner will be chosen by a random number generator
- If the winner does not respond within 48 hours of being contacted a new winner will be chosen
Giveaway draw will happen on July 31.
JUST 3 MORE DAYS UNTIL THE DRAW
ONE MORE DAY
"How you turn my world
You precious thing.
You starve and near exhaust me.”
Custom Labyrinth hand-painted pleather vest, with hand stitched beading. Picture of a (rather adorable) movie outtake from the Jim Henson Archive.
Galileo’s sketches from Sidereus Nuncius (1610), the first published scientific work based on observations made through a telescope
I’ll always love you ‘cause we grew up together and you helped make me who I am. I just wanted you to know there will be a piece of you in me always, and I’m grateful for that. Whatever someone you become, and wherever you are in the world, I’m sending you love. You’re my friend to the end.
— Her (2013)
Unfortunately I don’t get much time to take photos and such before school in the mornings :( soon though